- Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP®), Livestreamed
- Apr 13 2021 - Apr 15 2021
- 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Carbon Reduction Manager (CRM), Livestreamed
The CRM program is designed to recognize individuals with acceptable knowledge, a high level of competence and ethical fitness in the practices of carbon reduction and sustainability fields. CRM is an international qualification program to raise professional standards of those engaged in carbon reduction and to improve the practice of carbon reduction through a targeted continuing education program of professional development.
Duration: 2 days plus 4-hour international examination on day 3
CPD: CPD application in process
NOTE: Course may be Livestreamed or Hybrid Livestreamed to accommodate for travel restrictions
CRM provides comprehensive training in the critical areas of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, carbon reduction, and reporting. The focused, fast-paced program is intended both to expand knowledge in the carbon management field and to serve as a preparatory vehicle for the exam required to achieve AEE’s Carbon & GHG Reduction Manager (CRM) certification.
- The need for GHG management and practical carbon reduction techniques
- Carbon emissions management
- Carbon footprint measurement and monitoring
- Exact steps to setting up carbon and GHG reduction program
- Practical applications
- Conducting a complete GHG emissions audit
- Proven tactical measures to reduce carbon footprint and GHG emissions
- Carbon credits, GHG trading and new revenue tactics in solar, wind, methane recovery, fleet management, etc
- Financing, selling, approving, quantification, marketing of environmental image
Profile of attendee
Persons that need to understand carbon management and reduction strategies ranging from facility managers, energy managers, environmental engineering specialist, corporate sustainability managers, directors of energy, environmental managers, consultants contractors, energy service professionals, energy engineers, plant engineers, utility professionals, VPs of operations, etc.